UNOFFICIAL COLLECTION OF MONEYJanuary 29, 2023
Dr.Cañolas and Dr. Crispolon Share Research Findings in ColloquiumJanuary 31, 2023
- Review the Faculty Competency Framework. Know your weak points. Strategize how you can enhance your competencies through your ILDP.
- Why not take free online microlearning courses such as Coursera, EdX, etc?
- Join SINTIDO or ASSIST. Responses and logins are analyzed to produce points needed for promotion.
- Do extra mile.
- Be productive and consistent with your tasks each week. It is expected that higher SG requires more tasks.
- Serve your clients well. Client satisfaction is already part of the point system.
- Collaborate with peers.
- Volunteer in committees and social activities.
- Use your paid vacation leaves or teacher leave credits. Work-life balance is valued under the new point system.
- Take initiative and assume responsibility.
- Develop and introduce new systems/ processes.
- Achieve your target L&Ds
- Achieve your health and fitness goals.
- Lead a group or a committee.
- Strive for autonomy. Be unique in your outputs.
- Ask your supervisor what IPCR success indicators directly contribute to organizational outcomes, SUC levelling, QS Rankings, PQA, Accreditation, etc. Put these as your targets as well.
- Examine the OPCR of your supervisor, volunteer to perform the least subscribed OPCR success indicator.
- Subscribe to a number of success indicators corresponding to your salary grade or load displacement.
- Align yourself to any career pathway. Perform according to the PROFESS and ELIST standards.
- Record your specific activities in the EDTR. Record your activities with DYCAS, PROFESS, or ELIST points in mind.
- Narrate your STAR in the learning journal
- Be prompt in submitting your IPCR.
- Be prompt in submitting your training effectiveness, post training evaluation, PDS, and other HR docs.
- Engage in SINTIDO or ASSIST to know more about STAR, DYCAS, PROFESS, and ELIST.