The Best Teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.
The University of Southern Mindanao Review Center envisions excellent performance of graduates in professional and Civil Service Examinations thereby strengthening their competitiveness and qualifications for employment and practice of their career.
The University of Southern Mindanao Review Center seeks to enhance the skills of graduates through professional review in Central Mindanao and the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao in their preparations for licensure and other qualifying exams.
The program provides an opportunity of learning abroad for research and development as non-PhD faculty members of selected universities to pursue their PhD degree abroad. The Programme offers PhD scholarships in specific disciplines for each participating university.
Board of Directors
- PRESIDENT: RICELI C. MENDOZA
- VICE-PRESIDENT: GEOFFRAY R. ATOK
- SECRETARY: JACINTA T. PUEYO
- TREASURER: VICTOR C. DAPON
- AUDITOR: HERSON B. AMOLO
- BUS. MANAGER: BAILYN M. MANTAWIL
- PIO: BONIFACIA A. ALOJIPAN
- CA REP: CLARK I. MAARAT & SAMSUDIN S. PANDAY
- CAS REP: DONNIE M. TULUD & SHANDRA D. GONSANG
- CED REP: MA. LESLIE C. SALES & MARY JANE B. MARTIN
- CENCOM REP: FLOREEY MAE F. PASCUA
- CHEFS REP: LEILA S. MOSCOSO
- CHS REP: MARIANNE I. MERIALES
- CBDEM REP: JEANNIE U. DUKA
- CIT REP: DANTE M. BARRIENTOS
- ISPEAR REP: MALONY F. MARTINEZ
- IMEAS REP: DIALICA L. CAUP
- CVM REP: JOSEPHINE R. FLORES
- KCC REP: VHENUS B. MAGLINTE & MERCEDES CENTILLO
- BULUAN REP: KAMSA S. MANTINGAN