The Best Teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.
The University of Southern Mindanao Review Center envisions excellent performance of graduates in professional and Civil Service Examinations thereby strengthening their competitiveness and qualifications for employment and practice of their career.
The University of Southern Mindanao Review Center seeks to enhance the skills of graduates through professional review in Central Mindanao and the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao in their preparations for licensure and other qualifying exams.
The program provides an opportunity of learning abroad for research and development as non-PhD faculty members of selected universities to pursue their PhD degree abroad. The Programme offers PhD scholarships in specific disciplines for each participating university.
Board of Directors
- PRESIDENT: Jonald L. Pimentel
- VICE-PRESIDENT: Maricar U. Juaneza
- SECRETARY: Ardniel A. Baladjay
- TREASURER: Mitzi Aileen M. Alba
- AUDITOR: Jay-R G. Vildac
- BUS. MANAGER: Norge D. Martinez
- PIO: Jovelyn F. Gesulga
- CEIT REP: Engr. Bernadeth Dapun
- ULS REP: Watarie E. Manto
- CA REP: Baser Mamalac
- USM KCC REP: John Mar Ibarra
- USM KCC REP: Gonzales Magno Jr.
- IMEAS REP: Norjaida Mamaliga
- CA REP: Joseph Castillo
- CSM REP: Marivic Candari
- CSM REP: Lothy Casim
- CBDEM REP: Sandra Angela Bangcaya
- CVM REP: Lilian Lumbao
- CASS REP: Vicente Delos Reyes
- ISPEAR REP: Priscilla Dagoc
- CHEFS REP: Shirl Mae Bebit
- CED REP: Girlie Batapa
- USM PALMA REP: Leo Gayao
- USM BULUAN REP: Merlyn Musali
- CMAHS REP: Thaddeus Averilla, MD
- CTI REP: Joel Misanes