The USM College of Law is the lone institution offering a basic law degree in North Cotabato. True to the University’s vision, it aspires to contribute to the speedy administration of justice in this part of the country. It aims to produce graduates who are all ready to hurdle the rigors of the Bar Examinations, and subsequently serve the communities in the province with honest and pure conviction.
Parallel to the direction of the Philippine Supreme Court, the Legal Education Board (LEB), and the vision of Bai Hadja Fatima Matabay Plang, USM’s founder, the students of the USM Juris Doctor Program will be trained to become legal practitioners proficient in court litigation, Political Law, Civil Law, Criminal Law, Administrative Law, Public International Law, Labor Law, Mercantile Law, and Taxation among several other core competencies expected of a lawyer.
Application for Enrollment and Start of Classes
Application, Screening, and Enrollment Period
February 6, 2023 to February 17, 2023
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY
Official Start of Classes
February 20, 2023
- Must be a graduate of any bachelor’s degree.
- Submit the following to the Office of the Dean from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Monday to Friday:
- Application Letter addressed to:
The Office of the Dean
College of Law
2nd Floor, Science Building,
USM Kidapawan City Campus
Sudapin, Kidapawan City
- Completed Application Form
- Two (2) Passport size picture with nameplate & white background
- Transcript of Records
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Good Moral Certificate/Honorable Dismissal
- One (1) long brown envelope
*For TOR & Birth Certificate – Legible copies will be accepted, in
which case, a notarized undertaking must be executed that a
certified copy will be submitted.
**For Good Moral Certificate – In lieu of the original or certified
copy, an undertaking will suffice, but must be attested that the
original or certified copy will be submitted.
3. SCREENING PROCEDURE:
- Entrance Examination
- Essay Writing
- Panel Interview
Schedule of Classes
Classes: Monday to Friday, from 5:30 PM until 9:30 PM
Venue: 2nd Floor, Science Building, USM Kidapawan City Campus
For further inquiries, you may send your message through the official law school contact details as follows:
- Temporary USM Law School Mobile: 0912-659-2287
- Official USM Law School Facebook Page: USM College of Law
- Official USM Law School e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USM Website: usm.edu.ph (Academics > Kabacan Campus > Law)