2. Higher education research improved to promote economic productivity and innovation.
3. Community Engagement Increase.
Assertion of RIGHT and
2. To promote advanced studies, research, and extension services and progressive leadership in all fields of agriculture, including agribusiness, foods and nutrition, fishery, forestry, animal and veterinary sciences, engineering, industrial education, and other courses needed in the socio-economic development of Mindanao.
3. To develop courses at the graduate level responsive to the manpower needs of development-oriented agencies in the region.
4. To provide non-formal education and undertake various extension programs in food production, nutrition, trades and industries, engineering, health and sports development, and to offer scholarships and/or part time job opportunities to the socio-economically deprived but deserving students.