The University of Southern Mindanao, as a premier university, is committed to provide quality instruction, research development and extension services and resource generation that exceed stakeholders’ expectations through the management of continual improvement efforts on the following initiatives.
- Establish Key Result Areas and performance indicators across all mandated functions;
- Implement quality educational programs;
- Guarantee competent educational service providers;
- Spearhead need-based research outputs for commercialization, publication, patenting, and develop technologies for food security, climate change mitigation and improvement in the quality of life;
- Facilitate transfer of technologies generated from research to the community for sustainable development;
- Strengthen relationship with stakeholders;
- Sustain good governance and culture sensitivity; and
- Comply to customer, regulatory and statutory requirements.