Special USMCEE Examination Schedule
Make sure you have the following:
- P165 examination fee (pay at the Cashier’s Office at the back of Administration Building)
- ID pictures (1pc, 2”x2”, must be identical and recently taken, with no headgear, no dark glasses)
- ballpen for filling out application form
- pencil with eraser for the test proper
- school ID or its equivalent
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING FOR ENTRANCE EXAM (USMCEE)
- Correctly and completely accomplished application form (available at the University Guidance Center)
- Non-refundable application fee of P 150.00 and mailing fee of P 15.00
- One pc of 2” x 2” identical and recently taken pictures (without headgear or dark glasses)
- Two well-sharpened pencils #1 and eraser
- Ballpen (for filling out application form)
- School ID or its equivalent.
WHEN TO TAKE THE USMCEE
The USMCEE Special Exam is scheduled to be administered:
USM MAIN CAMPUS
- February 29, 2020
Examinees are advised to be at the test centers at least 30 minutes before the examination starts.
- First test session – 7:00 AM
- (maximum of 550 examinees for USM schedules)
- Second test session – 10:30 AM
Examinees are advised to have their meals before going to the testing area (breakfast for first session; lunch for second session).
Steps to be followed when applying at University Guidance Center one or more days before the examination:
Step 1. Preparation
Step 2. Payment
Step 3. Filling-up Application Form
Step 4. Taking the Exam
* Present the application form and official receipt.
- APPLICATION FORM is now available for download. Print it back-to-back in 8.5″x6.5″ (half of long bond paper), fill it out, place your 2×2 id (must be recent) in the proper place, pay the USMCEE fee at the University Cashier (at the Administration building) and submit the form to the University Guidance Office at least two days before the target exam date for scheduling.Click here to download.
- Register online, please visit: cee.usm.edu.ph. How to register? See: User’s Manual
On the scheduled date specified in the permit, go to the testing site/building and join the queue waiting for the examination. Interested first year and transferee applicants please register and process your application form two(2) weeks before the designated/preferred date of entrance exam at the University Guidance Center.