USM College Entrance Examination
- There shall only be 4 exam periods a day scheduled at 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM , 10:00AM – 11:30AM, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM and 3:00 – 4:30 PM
- Only 100 examinees shall be accommodated per exam period.
- Please be at the examination room an hour or even earlier before the schedule. Failure to appear on the scheduled date and time for whatever valid or invalid reason/s can never be given another SLOT within 2 months.
Requirements upon entry to the testing center/venue:
- USMCEE Entrance Examination Slip (This slip can be generated after you have successfully registered for your USMCEE slot reservation).
- One (1) Valid ID (Government-Issued ID, High School ID, Company ID, and National ID)
- Face mask
- Personal alcohol/sanitizer
- Personal ballpen (not sign pen)
- Pencil and sharpener
- Please observe social distancing at all times.
- Strictly no borrowing of personal belongings.
Please be guided accordingly.
NOTE: USMCEE is free of charge for first takers such as incoming freshmen and transferees.
Second coursers will be charged Php 250.
CAREFULLY READ AND REREAD THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS RELATED TO USMCEE SLOT RESERVATION.
- Open cee.usm.edu.ph in your internet browser.
- Click the “Click here to create an account” link to create a profile. Please DO NOT LEAVE any blank unfilled.
- You will be asked to review the details you entered. If the details you provided are all correct, click the SUBMIT button. However, if there are still entries that you want to change, click the CHANGE button first before clicking on the SUBMIT button.
- The login credentials will be displayed after you have successfully clicked the SUBMIT button. Click the OK button to be directed to the Login Page.
- Click “Please Click to Continue your Registration” or visit directly this link https://cee.usm.edu.ph. Sign in using your given username and password and UPLOAD your recent 2×2 photo.
Upload your recent 2×2 ID photo
- Photo must be 2×2 (300×300 pixels) in size in plain white background, and must have no shadows.
- Photo must be taken no more than 6 months prior to uploading.
- Applicant must wear decent attire with collar, ears should not be covered and no eyeglasses.
- Select your preferred schedule based on your cluster. If you are no longer staying in your birth municipality, choose the cluster where you are presently residing or the nearest cluster from your residence. If your municipality is not in the list, choose the nearest cluster from your place. Click the FINISH button.
- After selecting the schedule, you will be redirected to your dashboard which contains your personal profile and schedule of exam. You can download and print your Entrance Examination Slip. Print one copy and present it to the security guard at the entrance gate on the day of your examination.
When to take the USMCEE?
Examinees are advised to be at the test centers an hour before the examination starts.
- First test session – 7:00 AM
- Second test session – 9:30 AM
- Third test session – 12:30 PM
- Fourth test session – 3:00 PM
For mobile users, you may click here to download the FULL copy of the schedule (PDF).
Step 1. Preparation
Photo must be 2×2 (300×300 pixels) in size in plain white background, and must have no shadows.
Photo must be taken no more than 6 months prior to uploading.
Applicant must wear decent attire with collar, ears should not be covered and no eyeglasses.
Step 2. Filling out of Application Form
Step 3. Taking the Exam
* Present your printed Entrance Exam Slip (This slip can be generated after you have successfully registered for your USMCEE).
On the scheduled date, present all the requirements to the guard at the gate of the testing campus. Go direct to the venue at least an hour before the examination period.
Examinees are advised to have their meals before going to the testing area (breakfast for first session; lunch for second session).
Please take note that NO USMCEE TAKERS shall be accommodated without prior ONLINE REGISTRATION.
- APPLICATION FORM is now available for download. Print it back-to-back in 8.5″x6.5″ (half of long bond paper), fill it out, place your 2×2 id (must be recent) in the proper place, pay the USMCEE fee at the University Cashier (at the Administration building) and submit the form to the University Guidance Office at least two days before the target exam date for scheduling.Click here to download.
- Register online, please visit: cee.usm.edu.ph. How to register? See: User’s Manual