Dr. Riceli C. Mendoza was re-elected by the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines, Inc (AACCUP) to begin a three-year term on the AACCUP Board of Trustees (BOT) from 2020-2023.
Mendoza previously served as secretary and trustee from 2014-2016 and 2017-2019.
A fully-fledged Professor VI under the Department of English Language and Literature, College of Arts and Social Sciences, Mendoza was a former faculty regent and quality assurance director of the University of Southern Mindanao.
Under its charter, one of AACCUP’s functions is to develop a mechanism of and conduct the evaluation and accreditation of curriculum programs and institutions particulary the state universities and colleges in the country.
“Having a representation in the AACCUP BOT is both an honor and responsibility,” Mendoza said. “To be part of a group of highly accomplished and collaborative individuals for the third consecutive term is an affirmation of our commitment and dedication all these years”.
The oath taking was held via Zoom on July 10, 2020 with CHED Commissioner Dr. RonaldAdamat serving as the officiating officer.
The complete list of AACCUP Board of Trustees (2020-2023) is as follows:
- Dr. Myrna Q. Mallari, President, Tarlac State University
Chair of AACCUP BOT and President of AACCUP
- Dr. Cecilio L. Manarpaac, Quality and Assurance Director, Palawan State University
- Dr. Dexter R. Buted, President, Pangasinan State University
AACCUP BOT Treasurer
- Dr. Raul F. Muyong, President, Iloilo Science of Arts and Technology University
- Dr. Charlito P. Cadag, President, Camarines Sur Polytechnic College
- Dr. Edgardo E. Tulin, President, Visayas State University
- Dr. Anthony Penaso, President, Caraga State University
- Dr. Roland F. Hechanova, President, Sultan Kudarat State University
- Dr. Maria Glenda O. Delara, Faculty, Philippine Normal University
- Dr. Alona M. Belarga, Quality Assurance Director, West Visayas State University
- Dr. Hedeliza A. Pineda, Quality Assurance Director, Cebu Technological University
- Dr. Sheila G. Reyes, Faculty, Agusan del Sur College of Agriculture and Technology
- Dr. RIceli C. Mendoza, Faculty, University of Southern Mindanao
- Dr. Tirso A. Ronquillo, President, Batangas State University
Ex-Officio Member, PASUC President
- Dr. Milabil Ho, Former President, Western Mindanao State University
AACCUP Executive Director